Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak requires you to survive with your team from 30 minutes (beginner board) to 4 hours (expert board).
Every player controls between one and six survivors of various origins and backgrounds, each one battling zombies in a prison and the areas surrounding it. Compelte the missions in the game to clean out the prison and make it livable for the survivors. You're going to need all kinds of luck!
Survivors must reach specific goals while being in a constant battle with zombies and gaining new skills along the way. Before you get trigger happy, do note that the Danger Level rises with your experience. The more zombies you kill, the more zombies respawn and go after you. In the end, use your will and weapons to get pass through the swarms of zombies and onward to victory.
Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak is created both as a stand-alone game for new players and an expansion for Season 1 owners. It's an easy-to-learn, fast-paced game packed with action movie themes and characters. Your team must come up with a foolproof plan to survive against the odds and win against zombies. Cooperation and friendship will be your ultimate tools to victory!
Ages: 13 and up
Game Time: 60 minutes
- 9 brand new reversible prison-themed game tiles
- 90 miniatures including 6 survivors in both their human and "zombivor" versions
- 78 zombies including berzerker zombies
- New equipment cards such as baseball bats, shotguns, katana, concrete, saws and even gunblades...
- Tokens to customize your missions: doors of various size, objectives, switches, barbwire, observation towers, and a security gate meant to rotate on the board to change the way you move around the prison corridors!
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.