Experience the ancient kingdom of the Dwarves in the first deluxe expansion of The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game, Khazad-Dum. It includes 165 new cards, new scenarios, encounter sets, heroes, allies, attachments and events.
Discover a rich and expansive Middle-earth with fantastic and iconic creatures different from Orcs, Trolls, Ringwraiths and Dragons. You will encounter a new setting, and creatures as the mission starts into the Dwarves kingdom. Look out for the goblins surrounding dark tunnels to avoid falling through the lowest point of the tunnels! Don't make a wrong turn!
This is not a stand-alone deck. A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Core Set is required to play.
Ages: 14 and up
Gametime: 60 minutes
Includes 3 scenarios:
- Into the Pit (DL = 5)
- The Seventh Level (DL = 3)
- Flight from Moria (DL = 7)
Includes 165 cards, consisting of:
- 2 Hero Cards (Bifur, Lore, 7/2/1/2/3; Dwalin, Spirit, 9/1/2/2/4)
- 11x3 Player Cards (3 Allies, 3 Attachments, 5 Events)
- 117 Encounter Cards (in rules insert says 116)
- 13 Quest Cards (in rules insert says 14)
Adventure Packs that require Khazad-dûm:
- The Redhorn Gate (DL = 6)
- Road to Rivendell (DL = 4)
- The Watcher in the Water (DL = 5)
- The Long Dark (DL = 7)
- Foundations of Stone (DL=6)
- Shadow and Flame (DL=8)
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.