Imagine living in an era where the Hundred Year's war had just ended. Where is the best place to settle? Resources have become abundant once again... A perfect time for business! Relive the Renaissance by playing Castles of Burgundy.
Castles of Burgundy lets you test your strategic planning skills: how many lands can you conquer? How many boards can you take over? With just a roll of the dice, you can build your nation and rule over your opponents boards: your choice!
Players: 2 - 4
Ages: 12 and Up
Gametime: 30-90 minutes
- 164 six-sided tiles
- 42 goods tiles (square, 7 in each of 6 colours)
- 20 "Silverlings" (eight-sided)
- 30 worker tiles (square)
- 12 bonus tiles (square, 1 small and 1 large in each of 6 colours)
- 4 victory pieces (with 100 or 200 points in each of the 4 colours)
- 8 playing pieces (2 in each of the 4 player colours)
- 9 dice (2 in each of the 4 player colours plus 1 white one)
- 1 game board
- 6 player boards (double-sided, 4x No. 1, 1 each of Nos. 2-9)
For greater replay value, the game contains player boards numbered 1–9 (with four of board 1, to give new players an even playing field).
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.