Cyclades: Titans Expansion features a new game board allowing you to unleash a ground attack on the large islands. Attack without Ares' help in the Titans of Greek legend.
Tensions are rising in the Cyclades archipelago. Two huge neighboring islands are now facing conflict. 6 cities of ancient Greece are each clawing their way to the top as the supreme city. To make things interesting (or worse) Kronos decided to show up with a masive number of Titans, annihilating everything they come in contact with.
Play with up to 5 of your friends and discover the 2 game modes:
- Everyone for himself in a 3 to 5 competitive game. The goal is to have 2 metropolises at the end of a cycle, just like in the base game.
- Play as a team with 4 or 6 players (with teams of two) - The goal is to have 3 metropolises at the end of a cycle.
Play competitively or in teams in a 4-player game.
The only way to survive in a 6-player game is through team-play.
Players: 2 - 6
Ages: 13 and up
Gametime: 60 - 90 minutes
On this expansion
- 1 new double-sided game board (3/4 players and 5/6 players).
- 1 new Offerings board
- 1 large God tile: Kronos
- 5 Divine Artifact figurines + 5 corresponding cards
- 5 Special Metropolis cards tiles + 5 corresponding cards
- 7 prosperity markers
- 1 rulebook
Components for a 6th player 2 offering tokens
- 8 Fleets
- 6 territory markers
- 8 troops
- 1 screen
- 3 Titans
- For each of the other 5 colors ::
- 3 territory markers
- 3 Titans
Custom product tab
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.